- Diet Foods
- As Seen on Dr.Oz
- Healthy Mixes
- Healthy Bars
- Healthy Breads
- Healthy Brownies
- Healthy Cakes - Pies
- Healthy Candy
- Healthy Cereal
- Healthy Chocolate
- Healthy Condiments
- Healthy Cookies
- Healthy Entrees
- Healthy Frozen Food
- Healthy Muffins
- Healthy Pasta
- Healthy Pastries
- Healthy Peanut Butter
- Healthy Snack Foods
- Low Carb or Sugar Free
- Low Carb Mixes
- Low Carb Bars
- Low Carb Breads
- Low Carb Brownies
- Low Carb Cakes - Pies
- Low Carb Candy
- Low Carb Cereal
- Low Carb Chocolate
- Low Carb Condiments
- Low Carb Cookies
- Low Carb Entrees
- Low Carb Muffins
- Low Carb Pasta
- Low Carb Pastries
- Low Carb Snacks
- Gluten Free Foods
Average Rating: 4.67
Arctic Zero Frozen Desserts are only 148 calories per pint. They are all natural, fat free, gluten free, and lactose intolerant friendly.
This item is listed per pint, not per 6 pints.
***Prior to purchasing please review the information on the "Shipping" tab below. Failure to do so may result in shipping delays.***
Feel free to order a mix of flavors.
Looking for something even lower in calories, carbs, and sugar? Be sure to check out the ThinSlim Foods Frozen Dessert.
Nutrition Facts (select flavor or style from list)
Nutritional FactsServing Size: 1/2 cup (74g)
Servings Per Container: 4
Amount Per Serving
Diet Count Plus:
Nutritional information not legible? Disable Compatability View in browser Tools menu.
- This item is currently shipped with dry ice in a styrofoam cooler.
- This method of shipping is suitable for 1-3 days in transit.
- If you are shipping to a location that is 4+ days from our VA facility (see map below), you must choose Fedex 2 Day Express. If you are 4+ days away and choose fedex ground or home delivery, your order will be delayed as we attempt to contact you to get your permission to upgrade your shipment to a 2 day method of shipping.
The first of it's kind, Arctic Zero frozen dessert was designed so you can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty. With only 128 Calories per pint, all natural, fat free, gluten free, lactose intolerant friendly, and 16 grams of whey protein concentrate. Arctic Zero is great for that late night movie or craving. So good you won't know it's healthy.
Arctic Zero™ is available in five flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla with a hint of maple, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberry Banana, and Pumpkin Spice.
Arctic Zero™ is:
• All Natural
• Low Carb
• Fat Free
• Gluten Free
• Lactose Intolerant-Friendly
• Made With High Quality Whey Protein Concentrate!
Whey protein concentrate found in Arctic Zero:
• Naturally helps stimulate appetite suppression in our bodies and contributes to a sense of fullness
• Helps in weight loss, specifically fat loss--Recent studies suggest that the essential amino acid leucine that is abundant in whey protein concentrate improves body composition
• High quality whey protein concentrate is rich in leucine to help preserve lean muscle tissue while promoting fat loss
• The whey protein concentrate found in Arctic Zero contains more leucine than milk protein, egg protein, and soy protein
• The whey protein we use Is a naturally complete protein that promotes lean muscle mass and is a rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), containing the highest known levels of any natural food source
• Whey protein concentrate found in Arctic Zero™ is an easy to digest protein, and can quickly provide nourishment to muscles
• Our whey protein helps to maintain a healthy immune system by increasing levels of glutathione in the body--glutathione is an anti-oxidant required for a healthy immune system
• It stabilizes blood glucose levels by slowing the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream--this in turn reduces hunger by lowering insulin levels and making it easier for the body to burn fat
Recent Studies On Whey Protein:
Whey Protein may help prevent cancer. Whey protein has been shown through animal and in vitro studies to inhibit the growth of several types of cancer tumors. Dr. Thomas Badger, head of the Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center in Little Rock, found that feeding rats whey protein resulted in their developing 50% fewer tumors than rats fed casein. The rats fed whey protein also developed fewer tumors than rats fed soy protein and the tumors took longer to develop. Whey protein also has the ability to help prevent bone loss.
A recent study conducted at Boston University showed that elderly individuals who consumed low levels of protein had a significant loss of bone density four years after the start of the study, especially in the hip and spine areas. A nutritious diet including whey protein may help keep bones and muscles healthy and strong. It’s also often the preferred choice for high protein products recommended by physicians following surgery or burn therapy. Whey protein also contains components with protective anti-microbial properties, such as lactoferrin.
Whey protein may also help T-cell activity, decrease the wasting tissues during illness, increase well-being, and speed overall recovery.
To view a list of specific references, see the following:
How is Arctic Zero™ sweetened?
Arctic Zero™ uses the patented all natural sweetener Whey Low® (nothing to do with whey protein). Why did we choose Whey Low® Sweetener? We looked at a variety of natural sweeteners, some from the jungles of South America, Africa, Antarctica, the moon, you name it; some from fermented fruits and vegetables, the list goes on.
We didn’t want to use any sweeteners that would add weird flavors to our products, or weird after-tastes. Nor did we want any of the sweeteners that produced uncomfortable bloating and digestive upset, some even create the need to camp-out in front of a bathroom.
We wanted an all natural sweetener that had all the benefits of low calorie and low glycemic, without any weird flavors or side effects.
Arctic Zero uses the patented all natural sweetener, Whey Low for this very reason. Not only is it 100% natural, but Whey Low has 75% fewer calories than sugar and it’s got a 70-80% lower Glycemic index as well.
Easy on the digestive system, Whey Low has no side effects and is not a sugar alcohol. Whey Low is a scientific blend of three natural sugars: fructose, sucrose, and lactose monohydrate.
As with all frozen items, if purchasing the Arctic Zero there is a flat frozen bucket charge for dry ice and a styrofoam bucket independent of how many you buy(1 or 200). For more information make sure to check out the Frozen Shipping info page.
Arctic Zero Frozen Dessert