Healthy muffins are perfect for breakfast, a snack, and even dessert.
At Linda's Diet Delites we are well-known for our delicious and nutritious healthy muffins.
If you've been eating a muffin for breakfast from your local superstore or coffee shop, make sure to check the nutritionals first. Seemingly "healthy" normal muffins are the bane of dieters everywhere since they are actually sugar-laden, fat-filled, and calorie filled.
In fact, the average blueberry muffin contains 500 calories!
Our muffins provide you with the same great taste without the calories, fat, and sugar content.
Due to the July 4th holiday, orders placed between July 1st and July 6th may incur minor delays as we catch up on packing.
- Calories40Net Carbs2SmartDiet1$2.16... view all styles or flavors
- Calories80Net Carbs8SmartDiet2$1.47... view all styles or flavors
- Calories0Net Carbs0SmartDiet0$45.97... view all styles or flavors
- Calories86Net Carbs12SmartDiet0$1.66... view all styles or flavors
- Calories80Net Carbs17SmartDiet3$17.99... view all styles or flavors
- Calories50Net Carbs4SmartDiet2$24.99... view all styles or flavors
Which muffins do you recommend?If you're looking for a place to start, consider our best-selling ThinSlim Foods Muffins. Kosher, moist, only 40 calories and 2g net carbs each, these high fiber muffins are the best selling item in our store. As one of the few places online to offer perishable food items, Linda's Diet Delites is able to provide fresh, bakery-quality food. ThinSlim Foods Muffins come in a variety of flavors including vanilla, blueberry, cinnamon, banana, peanut butter, and chocolate and all flavors are under 45 calories.
Diabetics will benefit from the ThinSlim Foods Muffins and Chatila's Bakery Sugar Free New Generation Muffins. All these tasty muffins are sugar free, low in sugar alcohol, high in fiber, and boast extra protein.